Source:
Adri!! And some help from the internet, somewhere I can't remember.
Ingredients:
1 tbsp ginger
2 garlic cloves
1/2 cup diced onion
1/4 lb ground meat
450 g tofu
1 tsp sesame oil
|
1/4 cup water
1 tbsp mirin
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp black bean garlic sauce
1 tsp chilli sauce
1 tbsp corn starch
|
Directions:
| 1. | Fry the ginger, garlic, and onion until fragrant. |
| 2. | Add the ground meat and cook until half-done. |
| 3. | Add the water, mirin, and sauces. |
| 4. | Stir and gently mix in corn starch, then sesame oil and tofu. |
| 5. | Cook until tofu is heated through and sauce thickened. |
Source:
So yes...I made this, many, many, many times after learning this at your place, to the point where Naomi can tell it is a familiar dish by smell when she comes home. I love how easy it is because the tofu keeps so long in the fridge (sealed) and I can keep small amounts of ground meat in the freezer. I like to go heavy on the black bean sauce with mine. :D
So yes...I made this, many, many, many times after learning this at your place, to the point where Naomi can tell it is a familiar dish by smell when she comes home. I love how easy it is because the tofu keeps so long in the fridge (sealed) and I can keep small amounts of ground meat in the freezer. I like to go heavy on the black bean sauce with mine. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment